Google Docs
Google Docs
This week we worked on Google docs. The
things I liked about using Google docs was that my work would save
automatically and I didn’t have to worry about saving it. I also liked that my partner
and I could work on our project at the same time. What I didn’t like about
Google docs is that when working with my partner it took a while to communicate
with each other through the chat. It would have been a little easier if we
could have communicated with each other by sitting next to, or close to our
partner. Yes I did like being able to
work on the same document with my partner. I think Google docs could improve by
putting a Bluetooth in so if you have a partner you can communicate verbally
than by typing because typing takes a lot of time and can be hard to explain the
things you need to. But, overall I think
my project turned out very well and I was pretty happy with the way it turned
out.
No comments:
Post a Comment