Education and training workers guide and train people. As a
teacher, you could influence young lives. You could also support the work of a
classroom teacher as a counselor, librarian, or principal. You could coach
sports activities or lead community classes. You could also work with adults.
For example, you could lead training to employees in a business. Or you could
work as a university or college professor for undergraduate or graduate
students.
Some jobs that fall under this cluster include; coaches,
teachers, counselors, principals, or a librarian. For these jobs you need to be
very outgoing and patient. I do think this fits me. My mother is always telling
me how I should be a teacher. But, I’m not sure if this is what I want to do. I
think it would be really cool to become a physical therapist or a physical
trainer. I want to be able to do something that I would love, and I love sports
and being with kids or small children. So I feel like this would be the best
job for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment