Friday, January 25, 2013
Flickr
I have recently been added to Flickr. I have learned how to upload photo's to a photo gallery and how to "re blog" other peoples photos in a photo gallery. Advantages of using Flickr is you don't have to worry about copyright. Tumblr is in the same way, but you can upload more than 18 photos and you don't have photo galleries. I like being able to re post photos that i like on my profile without having to worry about copyright and such. Its also a good way for your friends to get to know you better.You upload or re post the photos that you like and mean something to you. When friends look at you galleries and see what you have re posted, they can see some of the things you are interested in. Flickr is a cool and fun way to share photos for others to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment